Parts of our Women's Sandals and their materials
- Upper part –BIO NABUK LEATHER – Wet White base (no metals) Coloring process specially developed to improve its biodegradability, ISO 20200/2004. Disintegrates in less than 15 days.
- Platform/Sole – YUTE – Comes from an herbaceous plant. Biodegrades when in contact with soil and rainwater.
The heel is 7.5 cm and the platform is 4 cm.
- Outsole – NATURAL RUBBER – Latex from the tropical plant Euphorbiaceae and from ficus and dandelion. Insulating and resistant due to its elastic properties. Water-repellant. Insulates temperature and electricity.
- Lining – MICROFIBER – PU coating. Sweat and blister resistant. Approved by INESCOP with the MYREACH certification.
- Buckle – NICKEL FREE – White bronze, chemical free.
Care for Women's Sandals
Use a soft bristle brush to remove dust. Brush in one direction only.
Do not use a washing machine or dryer.