Parts of our Women's Wedges and their materials
- Upper part – BIO NABUK LEATHER – Wet White base (no metals) Coloring process specially developed to improve its biodegradability, ISO 20200/2004. Disintegrates in less than 15 days.
- Platform/Sole – YUTE – Comes from an herbaceous plant. Biodegrades when in contact with soil and rainwater.
A 7.5 cm heel and 4 cm platform.
- Outsole – NATURAL RUBBER– Latex from the tropical plant Euphorbiaceae and from ficus and dandelion. Insulating and resistant due to its elastic properties. Water-repellant. Insulates electricity and temperature.
- Lining – MICROFIBER – PU coating. Sweat and blister resistant. Approved by INESCOP with the MYREACH certification.
- Buckle – NICKEL FREE – O White bronze, chemical free.
Care for Women's Wedges
Use a soft bristle brush to remove dust. Brush in one direction only.
Do not use a washing machine or dryer.